ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help me with Financial Requirements Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Petacare
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Please Help me with Financial Requirements Spouse Visa

Post by Petacare » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:19 pm

Hi friends, I am about to apply for the spouse visa but I'm really worried about the financial aspect.

I am going to be meeting the requirements using my self employment income. I have two businesses. 1st is a few years old, but second is only 6 months old. My question is, do you think I should include the second business into the application? Or if not, how should I separate the two?

I would really appreciate any input 🙏

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Please Help me with Financial Requirements Spouse Visa

Post by TODMATT » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:07 am

Petacare wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:19 pm
Hi friends, I am about to apply for the spouse visa but I'm really worried about the financial aspect.

I am going to be meeting the requirements using my self employment income. I have two businesses. 1st is a few years old, but second is only 6 months old. My question is, do you think I should include the second business into the application? Or if not, how should I separate the two?

I would really appreciate any input 🙏
The second job won't count as you have not been self-employed for the full financial year so does not need to be mentioned.

Focus on the most recent financial year april 21-22
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Petacare
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Petacare » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:59 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:07 am
The second job won't count as you have not been self-employed for the full financial year so does not need to be mentioned.

[/quote]

Thanks a lot for your response, really appreciate it! The only problem is that it's included in my 21-22 self assessment and also visible in my bank statements so do you think I should include some kind of information about it? Eventhough it doesn't count towards meeting the requirements.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:46 am

Petacare wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:59 pm
TODMATT wrote:

Thanks a lot for your response, really appreciate it! The only problem is that it's included in my 21-22 self assessment and also visible in my bank statements so do you think I should include some kind of information about it? Eventhough it doesn't count towards meeting the requirements.
[/quote]

Can you clarify when you said "two business" Do you have a limited company?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Petacare
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Petacare » Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:09 pm

TODMATT wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:46 am
Petacare wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:59 pm
TODMATT wrote:

Can you clarify when you said "two business" Do you have a limited company?
[/quote]

Thanks for the response. No, sorry I meant I am a sole trader with two income streams