ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Free UKVCAS appointment available in Liverpool?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pyoungjik
Newly Registered
Korea South

Free UKVCAS appointment available in Liverpool?

Post by pyoungjik » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:28 am

Hi,

I live in Liverpool so tried to book a free appointment slot at 9am today. However, I couldn't find it in Liverpool Service Point but there were some in Manchester. I am wondering if I was a bit late so couldn't find it in Liverpool or if free appointments are not available in Liverpool.

Thanks in advance.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Free UKVCAS appointment available in Liverpool?

Post by contorted_svy » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:54 am

New free appointments are released every day at 9am, so maybe try to see tomorrow. Free appointments are booked very quickly, so maybe someone else was quicker than you.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

pyoungjik
Newly Registered
Korea South

Post by pyoungjik » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:49 am

I tried again today 9am. There were no free appointments in Liverpool and all the slots from 8:30 to 15:30 were not booked. But there are some free appointments in Manchester. :cry:

batelco
Bahrain

Post by batelco » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:16 am

Just keep trying during the day (not only at 9AM), some people cancel their free appointments during the day which gets released and you can then book it. Depends how much time you have to do this, but logging every 30 mins or hour and checking what's available, you will eventually find a free appointment. I have done the same and managed to get a free appointment within 2-3 days

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:25 am

pyoungjik wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:49 am
I tried again today 9am. There were no free appointments in Liverpool and all the slots from 8:30 to 15:30 were not booked. But there are some free appointments in Manchester. :cry:
If you can travel to Manchester you could attend a free appointment there, you don't have to go to the centre where you live.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

pyoungjik
Newly Registered
Korea South

Post by pyoungjik » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:24 pm

contorted_svy wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:25 am
pyoungjik wrote:
Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:49 am
If you can travel to Manchester you could attend a free appointment there, you don't have to go to the centre where you live.
I need to be there with two kids so want to avoid travelling to Manchester.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:40 pm

Then your only choice is to keep trying for a free appointment if you don't want to book a paid one.

Tboy4u
United Kingdom

Post by Tboy4u » Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:05 pm

omg! Where can I find a payable appointment? No free appointments available.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:46 pm

Tboy4u wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:05 pm
omg! Where can I find a payable appointment? No free appointments available.
Check on same appointment pages of UKVCAS, change appointment location or city in drop down menu

trelopaida
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by trelopaida » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:16 pm

Hi there.
I have been looking every day, all day long for like 30 days. No free appointments in Lpl for the next 28 days. I believe they dont release any although they have to. And the government needs to investigate them for that. But that's another story.

Anyways, I didnt pay for one as a matter of principle. Ended up booking a free one in Manchester and had to wait for a month.

Hope this helps. Good luck.