ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visa Accommodation- Spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Akhil_123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Family Visa Accommodation- Spouse

Post by Akhil_123 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:06 am

Dear All,
Could you please let me know if there is any specific criteria for Accommodation proof while applying for a family visa in regards to my spouse.
Currently I rent a shared accommodation Ensuite ( Have the landlord agreement in place) . Planning to move once her family visa is approved. Would that be fine or do I need to rent a own place for proof of accommodation?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards
AKHIL

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Family Visa Accommodation- Spouse

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:20 pm

Akhil_123 wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:06 am
Dear All,
Could you please let me know if there is any specific criteria for Accommodation proof while applying for a family visa in regards to my spouse.
Currently I rent a shared accommodation Ensuite ( Have the landlord agreement in place) . Planning to move once her family visa is approved. Would that be fine or do I need to rent a own place for proof of accommodation?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Regards
AKHIL
Current arrangements stated above with tenancy agreement and no objection letter from landlord stating her joining you will not result in breaching of Housing Act should suffice.