ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation documents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kakaman

Naturalisation documents

Post by Kakaman » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:26 pm

Hi guys,

I have recently applied for naturalisation and just wanted to check if the documents are good to go for the biometric appointment.

Even though the documents are only a few I have still taken the document scanning service from ukvcas as I trust their scanner over mine.

Documents are
My passport and old passport
My UK degree
All biometric resident permits
Spouse British passport
Declaration from partner
2 referee forms
Is there anything else that I am missing as the documents are way less compared to my ILR application.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation documents

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:35 pm

My passport and old passport - Fine
My UK degree - Fine
All biometric resident permits - You do NOT need all of them. You only need the ILR one.
Spouse British passport- Fine
Declaration from partner - What is this exactly? Are you referring to the 3 part consent forms??
2 referee forms - Fine
Is there anything else that I am missing as the documents are way less compared to my ILR application.
LIUK test??

Naturalisation is not an immigration application and has different laws and requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kakaman

Re: Naturalisation documents

Post by Kakaman » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:55 pm

Hi Cr001
Yes I have added the liuk code but it's not a separate evident I need to take for my biometric appointment that's why not counting it.

Yes declaration for the partner are the 3 pages
I am also taking my wedding certificate as well.

Thanks for checking