ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix FM (Urgent Query)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

samwise1
Saudi Arabia

Appendix FM (Urgent Query)

Post by samwise1 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:08 pm

Dear All,

I'm in a bit of a conundrum my new barristers are reputable and insane amount of positive reviews so whatever they're doing is good and their advice would be good too in my case.

Issue: I worked with a fake passport back in the day and I got what I deserved rightly and was given community work. At that time they only convicted me for using it on 2 jobs.

The police never asked me whether I used it in the past or not for other work. I did tell truthfully to my barrister that I did work before with it. He mentioned no need to bring that up otherwise more indictments will be brought!

Now my barristers/Solicitors are saying they will put my application in for Appendix FM but they would like me to clearly and truthfully tell everything to HO regarding past work history.

I'm worried that will bring more chaos.

I will be grateful if others have gone through similar cases or scenarios :?:

samwise1
Saudi Arabia

Re: Appendix FM (Urgent Query)

Post by samwise1 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:59 pm

Anyone plz would be much appreciated :)

bathanza
United Kingdom

Post by bathanza » Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:49 pm

Just to clarify, do you hold a criminal record or have been prosecuted for this offence.

If so, declare it as they WILL run a CRB on you.

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.

samwise1
Saudi Arabia

Post by samwise1 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:33 am

Hi Bathanza,

Thanks for your time.

Yes, I do and have been prosecuted also. Was given a community sentence. We're just in the process of getting the judge's remarks to attach with the Partner application. It was 2 years ago the judge gave the judgement.

Ps: I've seen your post about your success very inspiring :)