ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Atlas Notification

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thevar
India

Re: Home Office Atlas Notification

Post by thevar » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:30 pm

It was not an enquiry from my side. They asked me a question (about my spouse and as to if he is further extending to stay or is he applying for ILR in the future) to which I am trying to answer. In their mail, they have not included any other mail id. I am just trying to reply to the mail I received...and that is why I get this error.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:21 am

thevar wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:30 pm
It was not an enquiry from my side. They asked me a question (about my spouse and as to if he is further extending to stay or is he applying for ILR in the future) to which I am trying to answer. In their mail, they have not included any other mail id. I am just trying to reply to the mail I received...and that is why I get this error.
That email address cannot be used to respond as I explained. It must be an error on their side.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thevar
India

Post by thevar » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:16 am

Zimba - is there then an email id that I can use to respond to their query?
Zimba wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:21 am
thevar wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:30 pm
That email address cannot be used to respond as I explained. It must be an error on their side.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:50 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

thevar
India

Post by thevar » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:53 am

Zimba - Mine is a Set O application - apologies for not being clear. In that case, would it be UKVISETO@homeoffice.gov.uk ?
Zimba wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:50 am
Try UKVISETM@homeoffice.gov.uk

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:21 pm

thevar wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:53 am
Zimba - Mine is a Set O application - apologies for not being clear. In that case, would it be UKVISETO@homeoffice.gov.uk ?
Zimba wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:50 am
Try UKVISETM@homeoffice.gov.uk
No. I do not know any other email address to respond

angkoomin
Malaysia

Re: Super-Priority ILR timeline and refunds

Post by angkoomin » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:04 pm

thevar wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:18 pm
Not yet! :cry:
shajibhaque wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:25 pm
thevar wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:33 pm
Hello everyone,

I attended my Super Priority biometrics submission at around 9.45 AM on 15th Aug. With regards to documents, I already uploaded and submitted ALL the mandatory documents. The same day in the afternoon I received a request via email from Home Office for additional documents (which were not in the mandatory list). Nevertheless, I immediately submitted those docs as well, for which I received an auto response acknowledgment mail.

My question is:
Since it is more that 24 hours of from both the initial biometrics and subsequent email submission of documents, does my case qualify for refund of Super Priority fees? Or, since they have already communicated with me (in the way of requesting further documents), my case now doesn't fall under the Refund category AT ALL?

Thanks in advance.
Hi

Just out of interest as I submitted my application the same day just 30 minutes later and am yet to hear anything from UKVI.

Did you get a reply yet?

Thanks
Hi there,

Have you received any reply after your submission in mid August 2022? I'm in the similar position as I submitted it about 1 week ago. Just wondering what would be the timeline.