ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting time after submission of documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

angkoomin
Malaysia

Re: Waiting time after submission of documents

Post by angkoomin » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:45 pm

I have applied for super priority service. I have been told that I needed to provide one documents (within the 24 hours of application).

I have submitted it about 5 days ago, and I am still waiting for a reply. How long does this usually take? Is there a suggested timeline by the Home Office if this occurs?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:58 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:35 pm
angkoomin wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:10 pm
What is the usual waiting time? Is it possible to call them to find out at least the timing?
I applied for a priority visa service and I am still waiting for a response. What is happening  ?
angkoomin wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:45 pm
I have applied for super priority service. I have been told that I needed to provide one documents (within the 24 hours of application).

I have submitted it about 5 days ago, and I am still waiting for a reply. How long does this usually take? Is there a suggested timeline by the Home Office if this occurs?
Did you bother to click and read the link that Zimba has already provided???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:02 pm

angkoomin wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:10 pm
What is the usual waiting time? 2-6 months, easily more. Is it possible to call them to find out at least the timing? Nope, you'd probably get the standard 6 months from someone that has no idea how your case is progressing. Until you reach 6 months, it cannot be escalated. Not 1 day less!!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

angkoomin
Malaysia

Post by angkoomin » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:56 am

Hi there,

Just to update that I have received my ILR BRP today after submission of the requested additional documents.

Thanks for all your help

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:18 pm

angkoomin wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:56 am
Hi there,

Just to update that I have received my ILR BRP today after submission of the requested additional documents.

Thanks for all your help
Congratulations