ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i go on vacation right after join the company?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mhsefat
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Can i go on vacation right after join the company?

Post by Mhsefat » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:34 pm

Hi, I changed my employer and applied for a visa today with a priority. hope I will get it soon and my start date of work is 1st December.
My question is: I want to travel to another country from 21st December to 11 January for almost 3 weeks and it is just after joining the company 3 weeks later. is there going to be any problem at the airport when I return?

thanks for your valuable reply. :D

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Can i go on vacation right after join the company?

Post by Ticktack » Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:55 pm

Mhsefat wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:34 pm
Hi, I changed my employer and applied for a visa today with a priority. hope I will get it soon and my start date of work is 1st December.
My question is: I want to travel to another country from 21st December to 11 January for almost 3 weeks and it is just after joining the company 3 weeks later. is there going to be any problem at the airport when I return?

Provided you have a valid BRP when crossing the boarder. The UK immigration has no business with your holidays.

You're not in jail, you're free to exit and enter as you please.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:02 am

Mhsefat wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:34 pm

So far you have valid leave and required documents to prove there is no problem on travelling.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:40 pm

Subject to employer’s consent.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.