ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Idv app

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Esse
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Idv app and home office atlas email

Post by Esse » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:54 pm

Greetings to everyone,
I am asking this question on behalf of my spouse. My spouse indefinite leave to remain was approved in August 2022 and she also received her biometric card in August. We immediately stated the naturalization application as we got married after I had received my citizenship. Application was submitted first week of September 2022 and was advice to wait if she can use the idv app to submit her application . Idv app was approved for her application submission and she only made the submission on 31st October 2022. Checking my email today, I saw mail dated 25th October saying my spouse should have attended a UK visas and citizenship application service point to enrol her fingerprint and taken her photograph and that we must enrol to get this information captured. I thought the idv app had already covered these. Please I will need your advice . Thanks

Esse
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Idv app

Post by Esse » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:05 pm

Please I know I have asked this question but no one had replied me , I want to simplify my question, after submission of documents via idv app , do my spouse still need to book in for biometric finger print and picture capture as we had email saying she had yet to do biometric. Thank you for your response

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Idv app

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:08 pm

Esse wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:05 pm
Please I know I have asked this question but no one had replied me , I want to simplify my question, after submission of documents via idv app , do my spouse still need to book in for biometric finger print and picture capture as we had email saying she had yet to do biometric. Thank you for your response
1. We are all unpaid volunteers on the forum. It is not an on demand service. People will respond when they have the time and are willing to respond. We all have normal jobs and family commitments.

2. No she does not need to book an appointment if biometrics were submitted via idv app. The emails are auto generated in error.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Esse
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Idv app

Post by Esse » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:19 pm

Thank you very much for your quick response, she only submitted her document and took a snap short of herself. She last did her boimetric in May 2022 for her indefinite leave.