ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa for Parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Visit Visa for Parents

Post by Archer1 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:36 pm

Hi All,
Trust all are fine and enjoying a good health, my father is planning to visit us(my family) in the UK from Pakistan. Can some body shed some light on the requirements and what documents they will need and I have to provide please? And how old they should be?
Note: My father will bear all expenses of the trip means he is sponsoring himself. Help will he highly appretitated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rizwan
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit Visa for Parents

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:45 am

Archer1 wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:36 pm
Hi All,
Trust all are fine and enjoying a good health, my father is planning to visit us(my family) in the UK from Pakistan. Can some body shed some light on the requirements and what documents they will need and I have to provide please? And how old they should be?
Note: My father will bear all expenses of the trip means he is sponsoring himself. Help will he highly appretitated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rizwan
Go through below

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:40 pm

Thank you.
__A

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:41 pm

Hi,
Just want to know, if there is any time limitation for travelling, like within 28 days or any specific time or we can travell any time within 6 months of visit visa please ,after attaning a fresh Visit visa to UK? Help will he higly appretiated.

Regard,
__A
__A

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:12 pm

Archer1 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:41 pm
Hi,
Just want to know, if there is any time limitation for travelling, like within 28 days or any specific time or we can travell any time within 6 months of visit visa please ,after attaning a fresh Visit visa to UK? Help will he higly appretiated.

Regard,
__A
There is no time limit, only has to be within visa validity.

Archer1
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Archer1 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:46 pm

Cheers, thank you mate.
__A