ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No reason for refusal given on Standard Visitor Visa (6 months) Rejection letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukgendep
Newly Registered
India

No reason for refusal given on Standard Visitor Visa (6 months) Rejection letter

Post by ukgendep » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:31 pm

Hello,

We recently applied for a Standard visitor visa (6 months) but unfortunately it was rejected.This is what was shared on the letter:
The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) enter paragraph numbers of Appendix V because give details of requirements not met and reasons why.
As you can see the case officer has missed entering the paragraph numbers or the reasons why the visa was rejected which has left us in a limbo on how to proceed further.

We most certainly want to re-apply but not knowing the reason for rejection could make the re-applying futile?
Any ideas on whom we can ask for more information?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: No reason for refusal given on Standard Visitor Visa (6 months) Rejection letter

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:53 am

ukgendep wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:31 pm
Hello,

We recently applied for a Standard visitor visa (6 months) but unfortunately it was rejected.This is what was shared on the letter:
The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) enter paragraph numbers of Appendix V because give details of requirements not met and reasons why.
As you can see the case officer has missed entering the paragraph numbers or the reasons why the visa was rejected which has left us in a limbo on how to proceed further.

We most certainly want to re-apply but not knowing the reason for rejection could make the re-applying futile?
Any ideas on whom we can ask for more information?
The CW really did a poor job at that. Lodge a complaint and include the decision.

ukgendep
Newly Registered
India

Re: No reason for refusal given on Standard Visitor Visa (6 months) Rejection letter

Post by ukgendep » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:05 pm

Thanks @AmazonianX.

I tried calling the paid helpline +44(0)300 790 6268 from https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk.
I explained the issue about how information was missing on the letter but the person on the other side kept repeating that the reason for rejection will be mentioned on the refusal letter.

Any ideas on where and how should I complain?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:30 pm

ukgendep wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:05 pm
Thanks @AmazonianX.

I tried calling the paid helpline +44(0)300 790 6268 from https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk.
I explained the issue about how information was missing on the letter but the person on the other side kept repeating that the reason for rejection will be mentioned on the refusal letter.

Any ideas on where and how should I complain?
Go through below

https://www.gov.uk/complain-uk-visas-immigration

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:14 pm

ukgendep wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:05 pm
The helpline is outsourced and not staffed by Home Office staff.

That is why you are unlikely to get more than standard answers that you can get off the Gov.UK website.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.