ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents provided for my Citizenship Application Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nomadtraveller29
Mood:
United Kingdom

Documents provided for my Citizenship Application Form

Post by nomadtraveller29 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:35 pm

Hi Guys,

Need advice if the below documents were enough for my British Citizenship Application?

Proof of Application: Application Form and Refree Form

Residence Proof for 5 years: (HMRC Work Letter for past 9 years, Settle status Outcome, P45 2017-2022 and few P60 ( not all 5 years), Council tax for past 5 years

Life events ( Marriage Certificate )

Others: Previous 2 passports, previous BRC .

Current BRC

Degree Certificate

Travel History : don’t have stamp on passport as I head EU residence card, EU Settlement Card

Should I upload employment letters for past 5 years ( I had 5 different jobs)

Do I upload my spouse passport as well ?

Many thanks

Bash_
Syria

Re: Documents provided for my Citizenship Application Form

Post by Bash_ » Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:47 am

are you applying as a spouse of BC? if yes, then you need to upload your spouse's passport.

Travel history: are you an EU citizen? does your passport get stamped on entry to the UK? if yes, you need to scan all passport pages.

no need for a work letter since you have had HMRC letters for 9 years - really don't need to go that far. 5 yrs is all they're asking for.

nomadtraveller29
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by nomadtraveller29 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:42 pm

Hi Bash,

I am applying as EU National spouse(non-eu) and don’t have passport stamps in UK but whenever I have travelled abroad I have stamps of that country. Also I have three passport over the years.

I just want to make sure that I don’t miss anything it has been a long wait

BlackDahlia
Germany

Post by BlackDahlia » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:15 pm

nomadtraveller29 wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:42 pm
Hi Bash,

I am applying as EU National spouse(non-eu) and don’t have passport stamps in UK but whenever I have travelled abroad I have stamps of that country. Also I have three passport over the years.

I just want to make sure that I don’t miss anything it has been a long wait
I am in a similar situation to you and have also included my marriage certificate as a spouse of an EU citizen - just in case. I would include either the HMRC document or the employment letters + P60s/45s. You could include all but not necessary. I would stick to 5 years rather than all 9 years.
Like you, I included the council taxes (and added bank statements just to be on the safe side though I understand that bank statements aren’t necessary).