ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No option to upload previous passports and referee questions?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raviocean
India

No option to upload previous passports and referee questions?

Post by raviocean » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:27 am

Hello,

I filled up the online application for naturalisation (Tier 2 > ILR route) for me and my family. I have a few questions.

1. The application didn't ask for previous expired passport. For proof of residency do we need to upload current and old stamped passports covering 5 years period?

2. Do we need to upload all the pages or only stamped pages?

3. For my child (10 years old) born outside the UK I tried to get referee from my GP but not received any reply. I will submit a family friend and our mortgage broker's reference with a cover letter explaining that I couldn't get reference for my child. I hope it is ok?

4. I am yet to submit the application but there is no option to download the parental consent form? Is this something we write ourselves?

5. Is there any other consent form?

Many thanks for the help?
Ravi