ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dose latvia offer nutralization program or this web is fake

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

memory
Newly Registered

dose latvia offer nutralization program or this web is fake

Post by memory » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:46 am

i have came through this web and similiar web sites that offer second passport or duel nationality program.
http://crownpassport.com/solutions.html
i have contacted the by email and he claims that he can get me direct nutralization to latvia through 4 months procces...
and demands 11,000 euro for it ????
i dont think any eu country offer such nutralization program.
all i know is leagal way is only through marraige or workpermit.
any one know if its a legimat offer or a fake web site i have trace web site thurogh <<whois>> command and its only register last year but the place and address is rite.
any sugestions ?????
thank you :roll:

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:27 am

Dodgy, the guy can't even spell 'Latvia'

There maybe ways actually, most likely cos the Baltic States still follow the USSR diktat of 'po blatu' ie using connections to bypass bureaucracy. Having said that I can't see it - the EU wouldn't stand for this and anyone holding a passport via this route would be stripped of and any other EU rights of entry.

I'd imagine too in accordance with most EU states there'd be a language test, Latvian or Russian, both hard languages.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:51 pm

The language test would be in Latvian. I can't see how you could legally get citizenship in Latvia without having some close connection to the pre-Soviet Latvian state.

Even through marriage or residency, it would take years to qualify for naturalization.

Latvian Office of Migration

hemangvyas
Newly Registered

Latvian Citizenship

Post by hemangvyas » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:18 am

Well it is possible to get a Latvian Passport,
As I have studied Latvian Citizenship Laws, Under Section 13 of the same it describes that if someone does something good for Latvian Saemia, they are eligible for Latvian Citizenship without having to live in Latvia for 5 years or any Latvian Language test, as Secction 12 paragraph a and b are exectioptions on Section 13,

Also my wife is Latvian so we researched over the same too and there are maximum possibilities to have a citizenship this way, I also practise in the same field though.

Regards

ukk

Re: Latvian Citizenship

Post by ukk » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:53 am

ok give me more details about your work

I am interested to know more about latvian citizenship

hemangvyas wrote:Well it is possible to get a Latvian Passport,
As I have studied Latvian Citizenship Laws, Under Section 13 of the same it describes that if someone does something good for Latvian Saemia, they are eligible for Latvian Citizenship without having to live in Latvia for 5 years or any Latvian Language test, as Secction 12 paragraph a and b are exectioptions on Section 13,

Also my wife is Latvian so we researched over the same too and there are maximum possibilities to have a citizenship this way, I also practise in the same field though.

Regards

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:37 pm

ukk wrote:ok give me more details about your work

Regards
Why - are you interested in Latvian Culture? Language?

AncientAlien

Post by AncientAlien » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:18 pm

Wanderer wrote:

Regards

I have been following this thread and I am sorry to say it is highly unlikely that one can obtain a Latvian passport without some extensive connection to the land, barring the exceptional circumstances mentioned above about 'doing something good to Latvia' etc
My wife is Latvian and I returned from 6days holiday in latvia yesterday :)
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy.”-Lord Denning

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:24 pm

AncientAlien wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

Regards

I have been following this thread and I am sorry to say it is highly unlikely that one can obtain a Latvian passport without some extensive connection to the land, barring the exceptional circumstances mentioned above about 'doing something good to Latvia' etc
My wife is Latvian and I returned from 6days holiday in latvia yesterday :)
Agreed, the shortcut methods will probably get one of those useless Latvian/Estonian/Lithuanian Aliens Passports for displaced Soviets....

Za Zdrovoye!