ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current biometrics appointments available?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nelfi781
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Current biometrics appointments available?

Post by nelfi781 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:33 pm

Is anyone in the process right now of booking a biometric appointment and is able to tell me what appointments are currently available as of tonight? I have an appointment in London on 14th December but am desperate to get one sooner - but I can't check other available dates without cancelling this one, and I don't want to lose it if there's no chance of getting an earlier one!

Ideally London or close to London, but willing to travel as far as Leeds if it meant having an appointment in the next few working days.

Need to decide tonight - if anyone has access to the appointments I would be so grateful!!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Current biometrics appointments available?

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:42 pm

This is the matter you should discuss with UKVCAS. It is not an immigration issue
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice