ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successfull HSMP Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Laraib

Successfull HSMP Appeal

Post by Laraib » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:42 am

Hi all

I am laraib if some remember my Ec was rejected on the 9th of May. I appealed and case was heared on the 24th of October. My representative send me the court order saying that the appeal is allowed. Can some one guide me about the proceeding process and the time required for the process.If any one having experince and specially jami can read please answer me
Thanks

sagarjv

Re: Successfull HSMP Appeal

Post by sagarjv » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 am

Laraib wrote:Hi all

I am laraib if some remember my Ec was rejected on the 9th of May. I appealed and case was heared on the 24th of October. My representative send me the court order saying that the appeal is allowed. Can some one guide me about the proceeding process and the time required for the process.If any one having experince and specially jami can read please answer me
Thanks
Hi Laraib
Congratulations on your succesful appeal!
Did you appeal in UK or your home country? Can you please give the timline of your appeal.
My dependants' EC was rejected and we appealed against their refusal in our home country on 03-Nov-2008 and we haven't heard anything from British Deputy High Commission so far in our home country.

Could you please post your appeal timeline so that I can get some idea!

Regards
Sagar