ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport application proof of address

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vidalkroos
Newly Registered
Brazil

Passport application proof of address

Post by vidalkroos » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:55 am

My naturalization certificate has my old address. The proof of address and proof of name I submitted in my first time passport application have my new address. Will this discrepancy be a problem?

Dalton_Trumbo
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Passport application proof of address

Post by Dalton_Trumbo » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:19 am

vidalkroos wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:55 am
My naturalization certificate has my old address. The proof of address and proof of name I submitted in my first time passport application have my new address. Will this discrepancy be a problem?
I got my passport recently, after doing FBR not naturalization, but I don't think they're comparing addresses between certificates. They expect that people's addresses are going to change. I believe they are just verifying that they are sending the passport to the correct address. My Irish passport for example does not have an address on it. Think you'll be fine. You could also ask them on the chat if you want a definitive answer from them.