ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

first reason of refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m asad
Newly Registered

first reason of refusal

Post by m asad » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:08 pm

the officer states,''you were previously served papers as a clandestine illegal entrant only after you were detected by police in dover.you sought entry outside the immigration rules and gave cleaely factually incorrect information regarding the 2005 earthquake in pk.which u claimed killed most of ur family.you then failed to comply with the terms of ur temporary release and failed to report to immigration officers as required.Although u left the UK voluntarily u ve provided no evidence as to when u did this nor what u were doing in the intervening period.i therefore consider that u ve contrived in a significant way to frustrate the intentions of these rules 320-11

thanx johnny plz help me all of you my friends i m really in trouble my wife is alone there she z running a business its very hard for her.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:52 pm

Found the other posts, unless you can prove when you left the UK and your arrival in PAK then you are going to have a problem. As far as UKBA are concerned you have lived in the UK since your arrival, claimed asylum with an obviously false story, failed to report as instructed, disappeared and then somehow turn up again in your home country. Your chances of getting to the UK on a spouse visa are nil.

Get used to the fact you will not be joining your wife in the UK any time soon. Well not in the next ten years.....