ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PAID ENQUIRY

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jay.ho
Member of Standing

PAID ENQUIRY

Post by jay.ho » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:00 pm

HI ALL YOUR OPTIONS WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED I APPLIED VISA VISA FOR MY MOM AND I DID PAID ENQUIRY LAST 5 Days Ago and i got response next day after thats no response from UKVI can someone explain it that standard email or its been granted .

Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate a decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application on-line or by telephone.

If your visa has been granted, a visa vignette (sticker) will be stuck inside your passport allowing you to travel.

You will be contacted by VFS/TLS when your passport is ready for collection, or delivery of your passport.

Please do not attend the VAC until you have been contacted as you won’t be able to collect your passport until it is ready.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK, until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Please note the information given to you on the progress of an application is dependent on the details you provide, and we can only provide the progress updates based on the application reference number given.

We do not have access to specific case information and so progress updates could be subject to change. Please wait for formal contact or a decision letter before taking any further steps.

Regards,

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PAID ENQUIRY

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:17 pm

It is quite clear in what it says, that a decision has been made and you need to wait to hear back on collecting passport etc.

You wont know the outcone until you gwt the passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:02 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:17 pm
It is quite clear in what it says, that a decision has been made and you need to wait to hear back on collecting passport etc.

cr001 thanks for reply i know you from back days 2011 hope your fine and well

you know what i didn’t receive any other email so just want to know because people got refusal email after a week of this paid enquiry email

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:17 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:02 pm
CR001 wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:17 pm

cr001 thanks for reply i know you from back days 2011 hope your fine and well

you know what i didn’t receive any other email so just want to know because people got refusal email after a week of this paid enquiry email
Decision made but not indicated what the outcome is. As CR001 said wait to get passport.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:28 pm

but they normally send refusal via email if its not been granted….

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:31 pm

jay.ho wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:28 pm
but they normally send refusal via email if its not been granted….
Update the thread when you get passport, this is when you can be sure of the outcome.