ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BC in process & 6 Penalty points - MS60 offence

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yosho81
Newly Registered

BC in process & 6 Penalty points - MS60 offence

Post by yosho81 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:14 pm

Hi everyone, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone!

My brother has applied to BC 5 months ago (Aug 2022), a few weeks ago he was trying to sell his car and of course like any buyer; asked for a drive test! On M1 motorway a flash pop up and my brother has doubt that the buyer who was driving was speeding!! the buyer said no problem if a ticket came up onto your doorstep refer me as I was the driver. nice! right!!

after a while a ticket shown up! and my brother provided the information taken from the buyer (it was verbal info not detailed driving licence unfortunately) --- after a while the police returned the letter to my brother saying that the nominated driver didn't reply. he wrote to police and informed them the exact story about what happened hoping they got satisfied! (again he has no evidence or witnesses)

last week, the MET police decided to give him 6 penalty point - MS90 offence: Failure to give information as to identity of driver. that was devastating on him!

I have a few questions and appreciated if you could help us please:

1- does he obliged to inform the Home Office about this offence? or is it just a motorist offence.
2- does it affect his BC application? if yes, what do you advise us to do??

Appreciated your reply in advance

Thank you & Happy New Year

yosho81
Newly Registered

Re: BC in process & 6 Penalty points - MS60 offence

Post by yosho81 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:26 pm

Any advise please???? :roll: still waiting !! help plz