ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 jobs requirements for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

walfaw72
Newly Registered
Egypt

Tier 1 jobs requirements for ILR

Post by walfaw72 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:22 pm

dear moderators and members
pls advice me
my teir 1 ent. visa extension approved 9 months ago
now i need 2 full time jobs for 12 month after extenion to be eligable for ILR
i have two employees from the period before extension till now
one of them inform me he will leave by the end of this month i.e 2 months before completing 12 months after extension .

my quetions :
1- is it ok to hire another one for the same job to complete the required 12 months
2- is it ok after completing the required 12 months for the 2 jobs to complete till the ILR with 1 job only without affecting the ILR

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 jobs requirements for ILR

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:08 am

1. Yes
2. Yes. The jobs do not necessarily need to exist at the time of ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

walfaw72
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by walfaw72 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:05 pm

thansk Zempa for your reply
another quesion pls regarding the gab period between employee leaving and hire new employee if hiring process take time and gab happened :
1- is it possible to accumilate the 10 months for previous employee and 2 months from the new one with 2-3 weeks gab
2- or that mean we will need to start 12 month from the hire date of new employee

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:36 pm

Have you read the official Tier 1E guide ?? These are all explained there for you. A job is a position in your company. The job needs to have existed for 12 months simply, this does not need to have been continuous and it does not need to exist at the time of your application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

walfaw72
Newly Registered
Egypt

Post by walfaw72 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:33 pm

Thanks Zimpa
I will search for the guide and read it