ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tax office ref number

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

garrick
- thin ice -
India

query on application form

Post by garrick » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:31 pm

Hi, there is a question ‘Name in which you made the application, for previous application details. Can you please confirm if we need to enter applicant name or name/type of visa in this field?

meself2
Ireland

Re: query on application form

Post by meself2 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:30 pm

Applicant name.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:54 pm

thanks for your quick response but are you sure about it? Applicant name is already entered in previous section so it does not make any sense to enter again!!

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:35 pm

You enter your name - some people change names, especially women taking on their married name. Nothing to worry about.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

garrick
- thin ice -
India

distant relative as a referee

Post by garrick » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:01 pm

Hi, I am in process of my citizenship application. I wanted to know if i can have my distant brother-in-law as a referee? Rule says referee can not be applicant’s relative but I am not sure what is the definition of ‘relative’?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: distant relative as a referee

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:06 pm

Relatives are either "through blood" or "in law" - so your suggested referee is not suitable.
Please keep all posts within your thread.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.

garrick
- thin ice -
India

details behind photo on referee form

Post by garrick » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:12 pm

Hi, We need to enter name and DoB behind photo before gluing it on the document for referee to sign. I am not sure how this will work as name and DoB will
not be visible once we glue the photo on the document. Please suggest.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: details behind photo on referee form

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:19 pm

Topics merged!! It is not necessary to start a new topic with every single question you have about the same application!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:21 pm

garrick wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:12 pm
Hi, We need to enter name and DoB behind photo before gluing it on the document for referee to sign. I am not sure how this will work as name and DoB will
not be visible once we glue the photo on the document. Please suggest.
Was a requirement prior to online forms in case photo got detached and ukvi could then match it with the the correct form.

Note that ukvi can at any time ask for originals to be sent to them while processing an application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

garrick
- thin ice -
India

tax office ref number

Post by garrick » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:47 pm

Hi, we have to enter Tax office reference number in the current employment section of the form. Can someone please help me to understand what needs to be entered here? Is it Employer Payee Reference mentioned on the payslip?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:18 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:19 pm
Topics merged!! It is not necessary to start a new topic with every single question you have about the same application!
Is there anything in the quoted post from earlier today that is unclear???

This is the third time today you have been asked by moderators to keep your questions in one single topic!!

Topics merged again!!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Re: tax office ref number

Post by garrick » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:26 pm

Hello CR001, Sorry for the confusion. I have this last query about Tax office reference number. Can you please confirm what needs to be entered? Is it Employer PAYE reference number printed on payslip ?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:48 pm

garrick wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:26 pm
Hello CR001, Sorry for the confusion. I have this last query about Tax office reference number. Can you please confirm what needs to be entered? Is it Employer PAYE reference number printed on payslip ?
It's the employer's PAYE number (on payslip or P60).

garrick
- thin ice -
India

Post by garrick » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:09 am

Hi, I have another query on my application. There is a question if there is any of my dependent is not applying with me. I am not sure if I should reply as Yes or No. My wife and son stays with me. My wife has her own skilled visa and my son is on her dependent visa. They will be eligible for ILR/Citizenship later this year. I think answer to question should be ‘No’ as they are not dependent on me from visa perspective. Please confirm.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:17 pm

garrick wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:09 am
Hi, I have another query on my application. There is a question if there is any of my dependent is not applying with me. I am not sure if I should reply as Yes or No. My wife and son stays with me. My wife has her own skilled visa and my son is on her dependent visa. They will be eligible for ILR/Citizenship later this year. I think answer to question should be ‘No’ as they are not dependent on me from visa perspective. Please confirm.
Dependency is not exclusively related to immigration matters, it could be physical, financial etc. You can provide an answer as appropriate to your circumstances and provide reason(s).