ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Ent ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Poliyar
Newly Registered

Tier1 job requirements ILR

Post by Poliyar » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:36 pm

I had a Tier 1 extension 8 months ago under COVID-19 concession.

Will I meet the job creation requirements for ILR if I show during my 2 years of extension:
1) Two FT jobs that have lasted 24 months each.
or
2) One FT job that has lasted 24 months + two FT jobs that have lasted 12 months each?

Thank you in advance for your help!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 job requirements ILR

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:07 pm

You need to show TWO full time jobs that have existed for at least 12 months each AFTER grant of extension
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Poliyar
Newly Registered

Post by Poliyar » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:10 pm

Thank you for your answer!

Does it make difference if we used COVID related concession?

The guide says: "the applicant who was granted a covid related extension of leave, to qualify for settlement, applicants will be required to demonstrate that they have created 2 full time jobs for the 12 month period in addition to the existing job creation requirement for settlement."

As we have received an extension using COVID related concession, we now need to make 2 employees x 24 months each. Is that correct?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:48 am

Yes. So you need either to show two jobs lasted each for 24 months or 4 jobs each lasting 12 months:
If you have been granted a covid related extension of leave, you must have:
• created 2 jobs meeting the criteria in either of the points above for at least the 12-month period referred to above; and
• created at least a further 2 jobs meeting the criteria that have been in existence for at least 12 months by the date of application (these jobs can
be the same as the first 2 jobs providing they meet the requirement of existing for at least a further 12 months).
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Poliyar
Newly Registered

Post by Poliyar » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:04 pm

Thank you for your answer!

We got an extension showing that we have created 2 full time jobs for 12 months by using the COVID concession (combining multiple jobs to satisfy the 2 jobs requirement).

During the extension, should we create 2 jobs or 4 jobs * 12 months each?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:04 pm

COVID concessions do not apply now, so you need to follow as explained above

Poliyar
Newly Registered

Tier1 Ent ILR

Post by Poliyar » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:03 pm

Hello everyone,

We are about to apply for ILR through T1 Ent visa in January.
Could you give us some advice?

1. We have an employee with zero hours contract. She has worked in the summer for around 100-110 hours per month. Then, in September we recalculated some of her holiday hours for this year and moved them to the summer months, so she made over 130 hrs per month in the summer. Can these 3 months count as full time job?
2. Can dependants apply for ILR 2-3 months later than the main applicant but before their visa expiry date?
3. Can the main applicant use his IELTS for UKVI English certificate that’s run out if it was accepted when he applied for Tier 1 visa, but the centre where he took this test is temporary closed?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 Ent ILR

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:30 pm

1. It is not about hours per month. A full-time job is a job with min 30 hours of work per week. A role must exist for 12 months to even count
2. Yes
3. I think a Tier 1E applicant satisfy the English language requirement for ILR anyway