ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone had been second hearing before??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tmwc1216
Newly Registered

Anyone had been second hearing before??

Post by tmwc1216 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:53 pm

HI, I am just wondering about ..

did there have anyone got appeal allowed from the 1st hearing but Home office going to appeal ...then get second hearing and change the determination??

many thx in here first...

(by the way, i didn't get the notice from AIT about 2nd hearing but know about home office going to appeal already... ="=)

Laraib

Re: Anyone had been second hearing before??

Post by Laraib » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:31 am

tmwc1216 wrote:HI, I am just wondering about ..

did there have anyone got appeal allowed from the 1st hearing but Home office going to appeal ...then get second hearing and change the determination??

(by the way, i didn't get the notice from AIT about 2nd hearing but know about home office going to appeal already... ="=)
Hi buddy

I donot know why are you thinking on this side. Its very rare that home office cancel the allowed appeal and send a second review.
what is your hearing date and determination date. As you said you received the decison letter on 17th of this month so wait for 6 week from the decision date, and then contact the ECO if you do not receive the letter from the ECO to submit the passport.
It is too early to say anything wait as I am also waiting my determination date is 19th November.

tmwc1216
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone had been second hearing before??

Post by tmwc1216 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:34 pm

hi, buddy,

thank you for your reply..

yah, many ppl told me it is very rare..but i just get the letter today said..

" This is to acknowledge receipt on 24 Nov 2008 of an application for review of the Tribunal's determinattion.
You will be informed of the result in writing..."

I dont know will there have the other hearing but just don't know wht will it going on...my case is inside of UK..so HO send it within 5 business day..=.=

Sorry, your case might be fine but hope don't make your worrier....sorry about that....

Laraib wrote:
tmwc1216 wrote:HI, I am just wondering about ..

Hi buddy

I donot know why are you thinking on this side. Its very rare that home office cancel the allowed appeal and send a second review.
what is your hearing date and determination date. As you said you received the decison letter on 17th of this month so wait for 6 week from the decision date, and then contact the ECO if you do not receive the letter from the ECO to submit the passport.
It is too early to say anything wait as I am also waiting my determination date is 19th November.