ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Share Code right to work check - IT issue after naturalisation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

James10101995
India

Share Code right to work check - IT issue after naturalisation

Post by James10101995 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:48 pm

I am facing an issue with the right-to-work check with UKVI. I applied for naturalisation on 18 Sept 2022; they said they are facing IT issues with my application.

Whenever I apply for jobs now and apply for a share code, it shows incorrect details it shows work restrictions. For example, it shows my previous student visa with 20 hours restriction instead of showing details of my indefinite leave to remain. I am at a loss as to what to do next, I got accepted for a job and they asked me for a share code.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Share Code right to work check - IT issue after naturalisation

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:41 pm

There appear to be ongoing IT problems relating to status checks. No connection with naturalisation.

Until your application has been approved and you have attended the ceremony you are still an ILR holder and subject to the requirements.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

James10101995
India

Post by James10101995 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:10 pm

I am an ILR holder, but its still causing issue for me in terms for job and it started happening just last month so it is related to my naurtalisation application.

razergd1
Israel

Post by razergd1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:58 pm

It is not related to naturalization application... Share code is facing issues for a while now. Ask you employer to apply for manual RTW check. You can also call and report it

Tman90
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by Tman90 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:31 pm

Yes, it's the problem with share code more than others.

But try to check it today.. It seems to be fixed.