ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to Tier1 extension process (Not HSMP JR)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kaff
Member of Standing

HSMP to Tier1 extension process (Not HSMP JR)

Post by Kaff » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:30 am

Guys

I am starting this thread to seek your views and experience for all of us in regards to successfull/failure HSMP to Tier1 extension.
*** This is not for HSMP's which falls under Judicial review****

Me for an example, I am on HSMP since Feb-2008 and I will apply for Tier1 extension in DEC-2009, so I would request to all who did applied for tier1 extension under old HSMP, Please share their application process with all of us.

Many Thanks
Kaff

priya_bhosale

Post by priya_bhosale » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:36 pm

I am on hsmp (not covered by JR) and will be applying for extension under Tier1 next month. Will keep you updated of the happenings.

Thanks for starting this thread!

Regards

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:54 am

Many Thanks
Kaff

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:42 pm

why does it take long time while some one apply from UK rather then outside? i got my HSMP within 1 week where as i heard it takes almost 1 to 2 months to extand the visa? shouldn't it be faster within UK?

abhijack

Post by abhijack » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:32 pm

priya_bhosale wrote:I am on hsmp (not covered by JR) and will be applying for extension under Tier1 next month. Will keep you updated of the happenings.

Thanks for starting this thread!

Regards
am in same boat...

planning to apply about 6 weeks b4 expiry...

venkatesh.balakumar

Me too on the list!!!

Post by venkatesh.balakumar » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey guys,
Include me on the list too..Im here in the UK from feb 2008 and my extension is due by jan 2010..Planning to file it early november 2009 to escape the waiting during christmas hols!! Coz i dont want to do the same foolish thing which i did during my initial HSMP stage..hehe..Meanwhile,let me know What are all the documents we need to file for the Extension..which form to fill..etc.Hope u folks throw some light on this..I have no idea about this tier 1 thing... :roll: