ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bringing 62 year old mum

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sailkot
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Bringing 62 year old mum

Post by Sailkot » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:54 pm

Hello all.

My mum dependent visa was refused in 2020. When father passed away in pakistain. To conclude. Judge said. We are sending her enough money to pakistain.. she can live there.

We are thinking to apply for visitor visa now for mum.. elder brother British suffering from cancer cannot travel to pakistain.. we have all the evidence for this.

My question is there any chance she get visitor visa.. ( in my view no chance).. but what we can do to bring her here in UK.
We are 3 brothers. All settled In UK.. we have spend already so much money on adult dependent dependent visa..

Please guide us on this.

Many thanks.

This forum is great and very very helpful. Thank you to management.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Bringing 62 year old mum

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:09 pm

A refused adult dependent relative visa unfortunately shuts the door to any future visitor visas as she has made her intention to settle in the uk clear to ukvi.

This is besides the fact that you state multiple visitor visas applied for after 2011 were also refused.

general-uk-immigration-forum/bringing-6 ... l#p2081029
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.