ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ihs refund

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shohjura
United Kingdom

Re: Ihs refund

Post by shohjura » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:39 pm

Landlord (actual house owner) doesn’t live with us-his son does who technically is his dad’s tenant as well, so tenancy should be fine

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:45 pm

1. You are over thinking this whole process.

2. You are not reading a lot of the advice given. The lodger agreement was fine as is the right document legally for your circumstances of living in a house share.

People will stop responding to queries when a members doesn't read advice given.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shohjura
United Kingdom

Post by shohjura » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:17 pm

understand and appreciate the advice that is being given by the forum.
But at the end of the day, it is up to the OPs to take the advice and make their own decision from the info available here and other places

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:33 pm

What you should be doing is following the ukvi guidance and immigration rules. There is NO rule that you MUST have a tenancy agreement specifically. UKVI is fully aware of the housing laws and different types of agreements. You don't have exclusive use of the property.

You seem to be interpreting what you think is needed, which is the wrong way to go about it as you have already learnt. Unsure why you seem intent on complicating the application.

Given your annual salary, why don't you simply rent a studio or 1 bedroom apartment
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shohjura
United Kingdom

Post by shohjura » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:36 pm

hey guys,
we reapplied for my wife's visa on 16 Jan, we got an email from home office last week that soon we will receive another email to offer priority service (15 bus days) with further instructions, question is considering our application was refused previously, could we still use priority service? In one of the immigration advice websites, they state that the out-of-country spouse visa priority service not recommended if 'The applicant has been refused a visa for the UK and there will be no guarantee that the Home Office will be able to process the application within 15 working days', link below

Third party weblink removed by moderator

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:26 am

shohjura wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:36 pm
hey guys,
we reapplied for my wife's visa on 16 Jan, we got an email from home office last week that soon we will receive another email to offer priority service (15 bus days) with further instructions, question is considering our application was refused previously, could we still use priority service? In one of the immigration advice websites, they state that the out-of-country spouse visa priority service not recommended if 'The applicant has been refused a visa for the UK and there will be no guarantee that the Home Office will be able to process the application within 15 working days', link below

Third party weblink removed by moderator
Used to be on TLS and VFS websites that if you have had an application refused before it is not advised to use priority service when applying.
However people with refusals before have succeeded applying priority and getting decision in quick time.

shohjura
United Kingdom

Post by shohjura » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:44 pm

Had an email from ukvi about priority service option, then sent another email that we will get link from worldpay to pay for service, but didn’t get a link, emailed them twice to send it but no link…
Has anyone come across the same situation?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:09 pm

shohjura wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:44 pm
Had an email from ukvi about priority service option, then sent another email that we will get link from worldpay to pay for service, but didn’t get a link, emailed them twice to send it but no link…
Has anyone come across the same situation?
Forum member reported getting the email and the link.

shohjura
United Kingdom

Post by shohjura » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:23 am

update: We just got informed that application has been successful! We paid for priority service and turnaround was application made on 16 Jan and decision letter received today-around a month (still waiting to receive passport though). If anyone is interested for what was submitted for reapplication, here is the cover letter we submitted:

Evidence of genuine and subsisting relationship
-Marriage certificate with translation
-Pdf document that contains our photos together, screenshots of our online photos, wedding ceremony photos, video links, my husband’s flight tickets back to home country, screenshots of our Whatsapp conversations etc
-Exported Whatsapp log that contains all our Whatsapp conversations

Accommodation evidence
-Tenancy agreement
-Letter from landlord

Income evidence
-Employment letter for my husband .. Limited
-Last 7 months’ payslips from .. Limited
-Corresponding bank statements (..-.. statement shows salary for both July and June payslips-pdfs from Barclays as online info seemed to contained the same info as postal statements)

Other documents
-IELTS for UKVI Academic certificate is attached (UKVI number-..) with both speaking and listening sections higher than 4. If you don’t accept this, I have also taken IELTS Life Skills A1 test (Reference: ..)
-Tuberculosis test results
-My husband’s passport
-My husband’s ILR visa
-My passport
-My travel passport

Thanks for everyone for support during this process!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:09 am

shohjura wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:23 am
update: We just got informed that application has been successful! We paid for priority service and turnaround was application made on 16 Jan and decision letter received today-around a month (still waiting to receive passport though). If anyone is interested for what was submitted for reapplication, here is the cover letter we submitted:

Evidence of genuine and subsisting relationship
-Marriage certificate with translation
-Pdf document that contains our photos together, screenshots of our online photos, wedding ceremony photos, video links, my husband’s flight tickets back to home country, screenshots of our Whatsapp conversations etc
-Exported Whatsapp log that contains all our Whatsapp conversations

Accommodation evidence
-Tenancy agreement
-Letter from landlord

Income evidence
-Employment letter for my husband .. Limited
-Last 7 months’ payslips from .. Limited
-Corresponding bank statements (..-.. statement shows salary for both July and June payslips-pdfs from Barclays as online info seemed to contained the same info as postal statements)

Other documents
-IELTS for UKVI Academic certificate is attached (UKVI number-..) with both speaking and listening sections higher than 4. If you don’t accept this, I have also taken IELTS Life Skills A1 test (Reference: ..)
-Tuberculosis test results
-My husband’s passport
-My husband’s ILR visa
-My passport
-My travel passport

Thanks for everyone for support during this process!
Congratulations shohjura