ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referees - Same employment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xcrogers

Referees - Same employment

Post by xcrogers » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am

In preparing my application the two referees I plan on nominated work in the same office. Both have known me since moving to the UK and meet all the requirements spelled out in the government guide (as spelled out on pg 26). Both also are members of a professional body (architects, who are ARB registered and RIBA members). Curious if using two referee's from the same practice (where I also work) and of the same professional body would be an issue in my application. It wouldnt appear to via the written information available but figured I'd ask as before making my application.

Thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Referees - Same employment

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:10 am

Not an issue (similar here for my application) - as long as they both qualify as referees.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.