ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1(General) Dependant

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp2006

Tier1(General) Dependant

Post by hsmp2006 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi

Can we submit wife's dependent VISA application immediately (within a month) after Husband got his Tier1 Visa approved?

One of my friends recently got his Tier1 Visa approved. However, for dependent travel in Section 5.1, he answered "NO" by mistake.
5.1 Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later? If they are travelling later please provide their date of travel in Part 7.
He was thinking of applying for dependent Visa once his Visa is approved. If he makes a fresh application for his wife now, will it cause any issues? Is it necessary to mention about "Section 5.1" in covering letter?

He has been maintaining 4400 £ (2800 + 1600) for last 6 months and rest of documents are clear.

Thanks in Advance,
hsmp2006.

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi,
Well! I am under the same case.
But, I have applied for my wife's visa on 26/Nov, will be waiting for the result, hopefully sould be getting the result in two weeks.
- Ramgsk