ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa second time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pavitra2610
Newly Registered
India

Visitor visa second time

Post by pavitra2610 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:59 am

Hello my parents got their visitor visa last year and visited me and my family for 47 days(we mentioned 30 days in their application).

This year we want them to apply for 2 years visa to avoid applying every year, is it advisable to do this ? They dont have any other travel history.

This year we want them to stay for 3 months with us, should bd mention this in form or just say 1 month like last time ?

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visitor visa second time

Post by Ticktack » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:29 am

pavitra2610 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:59 am
Hello my parents got their visitor visa last year and visited me and my family for 47 days(we mentioned 30 days in their application).

This year we want them to apply for 2 years visa to avoid applying every year, is it advisable to do this ? They dont have any other travel history.

This year we want them to stay for 3 months with us, should bd mention this in form or just say 1 month like last time ?
They haven't committed any crimes. Go ahead and apply for the 2 years visa with a view to stay for a month maybe make it 6 weeks this time.

Travel plans change regularly.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!