ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CRB CHECK DEPENDENT VISA

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

CRB CHECK DEPENDENT VISA

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:19 am

Dear Memebers
Thanks in advance, my friend want to apply for his Mrs on dependent 5 years route, what documents he need to be submit? he is working part time in two place his mrs is also working their income is good and above the required limit, what form he need to submit? he can apply one day service? dose he need CRB check for his mrs to submit with visa application i heard that you need crb check, please need your advise.

king regards

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: CRB CHECK DEPENDENT VISA

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:04 pm

dxbdxb wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:19 am
Dear Memebers
Thanks in advance, my friend want to apply for his Mrs on dependent 5 years route, what documents he need to be submit? he is working part time in two place his mrs is also working their income is good and above the required limit, what form he need to submit? he can apply one day service? dose he need CRB check for his mrs to submit with visa application i heard that you need crb check, please need your advise.

king regards
No need for DBS check and if coming from abroad the income of the wife is not taken into consideration for the application.

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:38 pm

Thanks, she is in the uk and she is also working, does he need to use her income in the application? he started SET(M)? and also they need ( 6 letters and/or other documents addressed to you and your partner at the same address to show that you have been living together during the past 2.5 years) please someone elaborate a bit who will produce six letters both of them? if Mrs got 2 letters and the partner got 4 letters will work?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:58 am

dxbdxb wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:38 pm
Thanks, she is in the uk and she is also working, does he need to use her income in the application? No he started SET(M)? and also they need ( 6 letters and/or other documents addressed to you and your partner at the same address to show that you have been living together during the past 2.5 years) please someone elaborate a bit who will produce six letters both of them? if Mrs got 2 letters and the partner got 4 letters will work?
SET M??? What visa is the Mrs currently holding? What is the immigration history for both of them in UK?

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:22 pm

SET(M) is the application Apply to settle in the UK - Partner of a person or parent of a child already settled in the UK, partner is Brtish Citizen, she is on spouse/partner leave to remain visa since feb 2018. she completed her sccond extension on spouse visa. today she complted her 5 years. what form she need to fill to apply for ILR and both of them are working how many months bank statments and payslip they need? the income is 30k for both of them. please advise. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:18 am

dxbdxb wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:22 pm
SET(M) is the application Apply to settle in the UK - Partner of a person or parent of a child already settled in the UK, partner is Brtish Citizen, she is on spouse/partner leave to remain visa since feb 2018. she completed her sccond extension on spouse visa. today she complted her 5 years. what form she need to fill to apply for ILR and both of them are working how many months bank statments and payslip they need? the income is 30k for both of them. please advise. Thanks
SET(M) is correct for family route applications.
The financial requirement has its own guide and it all depends on the category she qualifies under.
See: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... rement.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:34 pm

could somone please clarify this question i have attached.

my friend is working with two employers from one employment he is getting £9251 PA but not the same amount every year and from another employment £10399 but not the same amount every year.

9251+10399=19650 which is above the income level required by the home office, the question they ask in the attached documents which option he can use? please.

Thanks
Attachments
question in the application.jpg
question in the application.jpg (44.19 KiB) Viewed 1406 times

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:29 pm

Did you read the guide or not? This question specifically asks about your pay in the last 6 months. This has nothing to do with yearly income. Under category A, only the income earned in the last 6 months matter. If you are NOT getting paid a fixed salary, then you are employed in a non-salaried position and the option chosen then is appropriate
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:45 pm

Thanks Zimba for your quick response, my friend is working in a care home as a carer but his salary is vary each month depend how many days he work in a week, he is also work as a sales assistant in a store from that emplyer he get paid fix amount of salary in his bank account, if he show his bank statement and salary slip for six months that will be enough?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:52 pm

dxbdxb wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:45 pm
Thanks Zimba for your quick response, my friend is working in a care home as a carer but his salary is vary each month depend how many days he work in a week, he is also work as a sales assistant in a store from that emplyer he get paid fix amount of salary in his bank account, if he show his bank statement and salary slip for six months that will be enough?
Yes. I stress again to read the guide as this is very clearly explained :!:

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:29 pm

Thanks Zimba i have read the guide Cat A which clearly mentioned that the Non-salaried income = (gross earnings from employment held throughout the 6
month period, divided by 6) x 12
= ((25 weeks x 450 + 1 week x 150) ÷ 6) x 12
= (11,400 ÷ 6) x 12
= £22,800

His salary in the last six months(Monthly basis) employer 1 is 6041.76
employer 2 is 4673.80
total 10715.65/6x12 £21431.30 which is about the required income level.
could you please have a look.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:26 pm

Then he is good

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:14 pm

i have attached the screen shot for the same question, the same question been asked for each employer now which is the relevant one to choose from? he is not getting enough from each emplyer which is below the financial requirement amount, when you combined 2 income than its above the financial requirement. which one can be apply from the below statement in this case. Thanks

The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:26 pm

One issue I see is that under category A, you are required to have been with the current employer for more than 6 months and rely on that income. I believe to combine the income he needs to qualify under category B

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:45 pm

Thanks zimba for the reply, actually he is still working with both employers for more than one year. He needs to apply under category B? to combine both income. thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:57 pm

dxbdxb wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:45 pm
Thanks zimba for the reply, actually he is still working with both employers for more than one year. He needs to apply under category B? to combine both income. thanks
By looking at the guide, it appears that category A does not have a way to combine multiple salaries.

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:10 pm

Thanks zimba for your quick response.

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:13 pm

if he apply in Category B so what will be the relevant option in the below statements.

Thanks

The same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

The same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

Not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement amount

Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:44 am

Third option

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:43 pm

Hi, i have one more question about the priority service for ILR, how to ask for priority or super priority service, when you try to submit the application it says
"Standard service : pay 2404.00 GBP, most people get a decision within 6 months of submitting their on-line application"
where you can choose the priority or super priority service? Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:05 pm

dxbdxb wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:43 pm
Hi, i have one more question about the priority service for ILR, how to ask for priority or super priority service, when you try to submit the application it says
"Standard service : pay 2404.00 GBP, most people get a decision within 6 months of submitting their on-line application"
where you can choose the priority or super priority service? Thanks
Online Application - Why there is no Super Priority Service Option ?

dxbdxb
United Kingdom

Post by dxbdxb » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:21 pm

Thanks Zimba for your quick response.