ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee signature 2 months old

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

waitingfornow
Newly Registered

Referee signature 2 months old

Post by waitingfornow » Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:00 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m due to apply for naturalisation on April 8 2023 and have gotten my referee signatures dated Feb 17th 2023 because both referees are going on holiday around the time of my application.

Apologies I do see this question has been asked before and the answer was the date of the referee form signature is okay if within a few weeks from application date but I just want to know from anyone who had applied with referee signatures more than a month old - similar to my situation and still got their application approved?

Please can someone who actually submitted referee signature more than a month old from their application reply so I can get peace of mind?

Thank you so much

waitingfornow
Newly Registered

Re: Referee signature 2 months old

Post by waitingfornow » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:38 am

@CC3008
I read your post earlier about using referee signed forms from 3 months before your application - please could you confirm if that was accepted by the home office?

Would really appreciate a response thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:45 pm

Haven't come across applicants having issues with date of referee declarations.
Sometimes UKVI may ask for another referee if not suitable, again fairly rare.
The user you mention has already received his/her ceremony letter!
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

waitingfornow
Newly Registered

Post by waitingfornow » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:35 pm

Thanks alterhase58 - I was wondering if home office asked for recent signed forms or accepted the old ones :) hopefully it works out for me.

CC3008
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by CC3008 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:19 am

waitingfornow wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:38 am
@CC3008
I read your post earlier about using referee signed forms from 3 months before your application - please could you confirm if that was accepted by the home office?

Would really appreciate a response thanks
I there this was completely accpetable.
Hope this helps
Thanks