ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr M extension question enquiry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Monserrat

Flr M extension question enquiry

Post by Monserrat » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:47 pm

hello all.

Please can you advise on a question i have come across as i am completing my flr m first extension on a 5 year route. Do i choose FAMILY as i am applying as a spouse OR do i choose SETTLEMENT as it is a 5 year route to settlement visa i am on. MY BRP says SPOUSE/PARTNER LEAVE TO REMAIN the question is :

Your current permission to be in the UK

What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
(Required)
You can find out this information on the document which shows you are allowed to be in the UK

Visit

Work

Study

Family

Status under the EU Settlement Scheme

Settlement

Other

thank you in advance for your help.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Flr M extension question enquiry

Post by AmazonianX » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:04 pm

Monserrat wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:47 pm
hello all.

Please can you advise on a question i have come across as i am completing my flr m first extension on a 5 year route. Do i choose FAMILY as i am applying as a spouse OR do i choose SETTLEMENT as it is a 5 year route to settlement visa i am on. MY BRP says SPOUSE/PARTNER LEAVE TO REMAIN the question is :

Your current permission to be in the UK

What type of visa, leave to enter or remain or other permission do you have to be in the UK?
(Required)
You can find out this information on the document which shows you are allowed to be in the UK

Visit

Work

Study

Family

Status under the EU Settlement Scheme

Settlement

Other

thank you in advance for your help.
Either one that you choose, you will be alright.

Monserrat

Re: Flr M extension question enquiry

Post by Monserrat » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:06 pm

aw ok i understand.

many thanks for your reply and assistance :)