ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding my Post Study work Rejection

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vamsikrishnanuthi
Newly Registered

Regarding my Post Study work Rejection

Post by vamsikrishnanuthi » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:04 pm

I got my Post study work visa rejected and i got an Eco Comment in Maintenance of funds.

Eco Comment : Funds stem from a post office a/c opened on 05/06/08, however supporting letter has poor date stamp which disagrees with the date of the letter itself. Also to note that even if date stamp were accurate the funds donot cover the specified period of time( more than 7 days prior to application)

Actually there is no date for that letter other than the date stamp and date under the signature of the postal authority. There is a rule from D.G.Posts:

(vide D.G.Posts letter 113-18/2005 - SB dated on 06.07.2005)....Date in this line is the only date on the supporting letter..

They send me an application for administrative review. What do you suggest? My docs including original pass book and supporting letter from post office are with the embassy.

Pls let me know shall i go for admin review... I don't think it's a gud idea as i might have applied for visa less than 7 days to the date on which i got the supporting letter.

How abt the chances of visa next time....

All docs are very much genuine.

Thanks in advance.

vamsikrishnanuthi
Newly Registered

Post by vamsikrishnanuthi » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 pm

Plz someone reply for my post