ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Calculations/formula for gross annual income

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

slickwithtricks
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Electronic bank statements and payslips for ILR application

Post by slickwithtricks » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:52 pm

Applying ILR for my wife on 5 year route.

Can the bank statements, payslips and employers letter be in a PDF/electronic format?

As in the past if I remember correctly the bank statements had to be stamped or you needed a letter from the bank. From what I have been reading, during Covid the Home Office were accepting online bank statements as long as they matched the official ones you get in the post. Is this still the case now that work from home arrangements are not as prevalent anymore?

Thank you for your help.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Electronic bank statements and payslips for ILR application

Post by meself2 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:53 pm

Online statements will do.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Electronic bank statements and payslips for ILR application

Post by zimba » Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:00 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

slickwithtricks
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Calculations/formula for gross annual income

Post by slickwithtricks » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:37 pm

Me and my wife are using our combined income to meet the financial requirement. I am in salaried employment as I work fixed hours and receive a fixed minimum amount annually. I have not been paid a fixed amount continuously contrary to salaried employment as in some payslips my pay shows bonuses and backdated pay rise payments. My wife is on non-salaried income which is not the same amount continuously below the financial requirement.

So my question is how do I calculate the gross annual income for the above two scenarios so that I can enter it into the respective field in the online application? My employer letter basis the gross annual salary on the last 3 months average which I have used successfully before for her further leave to remain. As I used a immigration adviser at the time, I do not know what they inputted into the field.

So my confusion is what figure do I use, my payslip one that shows the the base annual pay, the gross annual pay shown on the employers letter or a formula specific to fulfil the requirements of the application? If the latter, please can you tell me what formula is applicable to my circumstance outlined above.

Many thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Calculations/formula for gross annual income

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:55 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice