ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAT B Application for Spouse ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mak2051
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

CAT B Application for Spouse ILR

Post by Mak2051 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:55 am

Hi,
I will be applying for my wife's ILR in coming weeks. She's on a 5 year route and already completed the time period.
I have recently been TUPED over to new employer so I believe I will have to apply through CAT B to meet financial requirements. My question is do I have to produce payslips for every month in last one year or can I submit p60 to show my income for the previous year? Also can is it ok to submit income record taken from HMRC website to prove income from previous year?

Many Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: CAT B Application for Spouse ILR

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:42 pm

Mak2051 wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:55 am
Hi,
I will be applying for my wife's ILR in coming weeks. She's on a 5 year route and already completed the time period.
I have recently been TUPED over to new employer so I believe I will have to apply through CAT B to meet financial requirements. My question is do I have to produce payslips for every month in last one year or can I submit p60 to show my income for the previous year? Also can is it ok to submit income record taken from HMRC website to prove income from previous year?

Many Thanks
If you count at least last 6 months with same employer including after (TUPE) you take it as same continous employment and CAT A. Provide last 6months payslips, no need for P60.
Your payslips and corresponding account statements for same period suffices, don't add unnecessary documents and complicate things.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:56 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mak2051
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mak2051 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:09 pm

Thank you both for your assistance and advice. I believe I can explain in the covering letter that I've been TUPED over and the employment is continuous. That's why there are payslips from with 2 different employers.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:04 pm

Mak2051 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:09 pm
Thank you both for your assistance and advice. I believe I can explain in the covering letter that I've been TUPED over and the employment is continuous. That's why there are payslips from with 2 different employers. Yes