ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few queries reg Tier 1 - need u r assistance.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sureshep

Few queries reg Tier 1 - need u r assistance.

Post by sureshep » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply Tier 1 (general) this december 2nd week. I have few queries hope anybody can help me..

1. Will I need to submit the Invitation letter and supporting evidences for the same ? If yes, pls share the format for the letter.

2. I have deposited 2.3 Lakh Indian rupees 10 months back. Will I need to show the proof or source where I got those ?

3. I have maintained atleast 2 Lakh rupees from last 10 months and more that 2.4 Indian rupees (equivalent to 2800 GBP) from last 3 months. Is that okie....? Will they question....saying why the funds (2 Lakh) are in bank from past 10 months ?

4. Will I need to sumit the print of BIA points summary after I complete the point based online calculator ?

Pls share your concerns. I am about to apply this or next week. Looking forward to your kind responses.

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 am

1. Will I need to submit the Invitation letter and supporting evidences for the same ? If yes, pls share the format for the letter.
No
2. I have deposited 2.3 Lakh Indian rupees 10 months back. Will I need to show the proof or source where I got those ?
No
3. I have maintained atleast 2 Lakh rupees from last 10 months and more that 2.4 Indian rupees (equivalent to 2800 GBP) from last 3 months. Is that okie....? Will they question....saying why the funds (2 Lakh) are in bank from past 10 months ?
They don't, only check the least amount in your bank account through the claim period (3 months), check on OANDA for that day if it fulfills maintenance fund criteria.
4. Will I need to sumit the print of BIA points summary after I complete the point based online calculator ?
Yes
- Ramgsk

sureshep

Post by sureshep » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:40 am

Hi ramgsk,

Thank you for your timely responses and valuable inputs. Can u pls let know how to use the OANDA site. I am showing the earning proof from (01 Dec 2007 - 30 Nov 2008) which is the total of 12 months gross salary = 4,71,193 INR which is equivalent to 6182 GBP.

In this case, can u tell me how many points I got for earning ? How to OANDA in this case.

Any help or guidance will be of great help. Once again, thanks for your time.

Regards,
Suresh

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 am

Tier1 Guidance
It has all the guidance, please go through Maintenance Funds section in that.
- Ramgsk