ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost 'hard copy' referee forms

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xcrogers

Lost 'hard copy' referee forms

Post by xcrogers » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:35 pm

I've somehow managed to throw out the hard copies of my signed referee forms between scanning them in and my appointment (Monday). I may be able to get the two referee's to re-sign (mainly just due to schedules with tube/train strikes) and re-scan in advance of my biometrics appointment (plan a). Or are hard copies now unneccessary given I've scanned and uploaded to the site and I can rely on my digital copies for future use (plan b)?

Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Lost 'hard copy' referee forms

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:49 pm

No need to bring along hardcopies to the biometrics appointment. UKVCAS don't look through your paperwork. In any case, you should still have the softcopy for reference. Keep it.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.