ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NO More Integra

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

udayzv
Newly Registered

NO More Integra

Post by udayzv » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:55 pm

Submitted my Tier 1 Application today at the VFS Pune branch.

The Integra forms were returned stating that the Integra verification process has been discontinued.This apparently has been confirmed only today by an email they received.
In Fact they had initially taken the forms but then returned it as the confirmation came through

Am nervous now as I have not read this anywhere on the net.
If this is true it is good news as VFS claimed that the decision will be made in 5 working days.

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:23 pm

Though it is too good to believe( for better turn around time) given the current unrest scenario worldwide, it looks like your experience is right.

I had been to VFS website and there used to be a clause saying that all PBS Tier 1 General goes thro integra process and now it's been removed (or I am not able to locate)....

Hope we will have some clear picture by tomorrow.

Thanks for the info anyway.

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:26 pm

sorry guys...

It is still there on vfs website.....

Hmmmmm.....

udayzv
Newly Registered

Post by udayzv » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 pm

Asked the VFS guys - how is the verification going to be dome then - He claimed that the visa would be given after scrutinizing the documents submitted.

pretty obvious stuff really

:)

A pessimistic view would be that because of the slowdown - applicants are less and they feel that they can scrutinize the applications themselves.
Or they are on a cost cutting spree. or both :-)

sri_sunny

Post by sri_sunny » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:42 pm

Makes sense.... However I am still surprised...

ramsekhar
Newly Registered

Post by ramsekhar » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:07 pm

Friends,

Is it true, how this news came out?

There is no announcement in official sites, right.

If decision has already taken, then how much time do they take to announce?

Regards
Ram

kumarb0809
Newly Registered

Post by kumarb0809 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:10 pm

Hi Udayzv,

Please update us on your visa progress and Integra stuff. I'm planning to apply around 20th of December. If there is no Integra, then I do not want to inform my HR about my tier 1 application. :)
udayzv wrote:Asked the VFS guys - how is the verification going to be dome then - He claimed that the visa would be given after scrutinizing the documents submitted.

pretty obvious stuff really

:)

A pessimistic view would be that because of the slowdown - applicants are less and they feel that they can scrutinize the applications themselves.
Or they are on a cost cutting spree. or both :-)

Thank you
Kumar

Jos1984
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Jos1984 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:27 pm

Hi Kumarb0809,

I just wanted to know - in either case, why would you have the need to inform your HR about the Tier1 application?

To get the payslips signed/stamped, are you directly going to say - I want them because I need to submit them for my tier1 application??

kumarb0809
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by kumarb0809 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Hi Jos1984,

I'm thinking, If I do not inform HR about my application and Integra people call her for verification, she would come to know about my tier 1 application. That is why I thought I would rather inform her in the beginning itself, that I'm going to apply for this.

So, I was thinking not inform her anything, if there is no Integra verification and get the payslips saying that I'm applying for home loan etc.

Please answer this question for me, If Integra contacts my HR for verification, are they gonna tell that I've applied for Tier 1? OR what would they tell as reason for verifying my details?

Jos1984 wrote:Hi Kumarb0809,

I just wanted to know - in either case, why would you have the need to inform your HR about the Tier1 application?

To get the payslips signed/stamped, are you directly going to say - I want them because I need to submit them for my tier1 application??
Thank you
Kumar

push
United Kingdom

Re: Hi

Post by push » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:05 pm

kumarb0809 wrote:Hi Jos1984,

Please answer this question for me, If Integra contacts my HR for verification, are they gonna tell that I've applied for Tier 1? OR what would they tell as reason for verifying my details?

Jos1984 wrote:Hi Kumarb0809,

Thank you
Kumar
Yes they would

arunsk
United Kingdom

Regarding Integra check

Post by arunsk » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:06 am

I have applied for Tier1 from VFS Bangalore on November 25th.
The status in the VFS site says "forwarded to BHC" as of today.

My question is about Integra verification.
I took signature from my Manager on the payslips and the contact details given in the application is of HR's.
When they do the Integra check they will contact the HR right? Will it affect the Visa decision? Do they consider payslips only signed by HR?
I am planning to inform my HR about Integra check (as of now I didn't get any call from HR so I am assuming Integra not yet happened).
What is the possible timeline to complete the Integra verification.

Please someone clarify.
Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation

Arun

kashifhbl
Newly Registered

Post by kashifhbl » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:32 pm

I am new to thing forum, Plz tell me what is integra form?

I will be applying in Jan09, what is know so far is we need to fill out VAF9 and pbsappendix1 with giving all origonal document...

DO i need to fill any other form like integra?...

Muhammad Kashif

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:35 pm

Integra is an additional 3 page document you have to fill at VFS centre.

It asks your current employer, previous employer, your study related information for background checking your details.

They call your HR, get in touch with University if needed, and verify all the documents and details you have provided are genuine.
All this verification process information has to be given in it.

VFS guys gives you the integra form in the centre while applying, just have in mind that you have to fill in a 3 page document in VFS along with your set of documents.
- Ramgsk

harakiri

Post by harakiri » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:54 pm

Does Integra verification happen for all applications or only where the visa officer has doubt of genuine applications?

Cheers.

cooolz

Post by cooolz » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Guys use search .

Details abt Integra form