ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA-2 Success-Thank You!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eylemy
Newly Registered

EEA-2 Success-Thank You!

Post by eylemy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi,
I have finally received my passport and Residence card on last Friday. I was called 2 weeks ago by the case worker for more documents and posted and got confirmation few days later on last Monday. Surprisingly, I received just 4 days later on Friday the 21st November.I was not expecting this quick after the additional documents sent, So happy, finally my husband and I feel free after 8 months and will travel to our countries.
Many many thanks for your advices.Really helped, i wrote 2 letters and called number of times,but finally sent an email on the 6th November to complaint center and then they passed my case to the caseworker to finalise.
I think, there is a progress, but you need to chase them up.
Many thanks for your help.

lezamalek
Newly Registered

Post by lezamalek » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 pm

CONGRATULATION

What was your situation in the country if i may ask?
Coz as an overstayed i dont know if my application will take less than 8 month.

rogerex

Post by rogerex » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:11 am

Can you please tell me what other documents did they ask for?

engink
Newly Registered

eea2 7. 5 months

Post by engink » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:31 am

rogerex wrote:Can you please tell me what other documents did they ask for?

CONGRATULATIONS.....im still waiting for my rc . they contact to me 6 november too and we send some documents as quick as possible. i dont know whyyyyyyyy i did nt get any thing yet .. im soooooo strees .

eylemy
Newly Registered

Post by eylemy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:40 pm

At the time of application, my husband did not have a job.Few months later he opened his company and HO asked us to provide any documents that he was exercising treaty rights.So we sent company registration certificate, bank statements and anything proves that he is paying national insurance.
The case worker called my husband and asked his accountant,but he never called the accountant.They are just making sure that we paying tax.

Hope you do not wait any longer as i know it is very frasturating.

Thanks.

rogerex

Post by rogerex » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Yes it is very very frustrating, I got a letter from our Mp saying that she has contacted the HO and will let us know as soon as she gets an asnwer, I've also requested my passport back, they said i will have it the 8th, but I dont know if the card will be there.... I have my tickets for the 17 th :(

engink
Newly Registered

Post by engink » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm

eylemy wrote:
At the time of application, my husband did not have a job.Few months later he opened his company and HO asked us to provide any documents that he was exercising treaty rights.So we sent company registration certificate, bank statements and anything proves that he is paying national insurance.
The case worker called my husband and asked his accountant,but he never called the accountant.They are just making sure that we paying tax.

Hope you do not wait any longer as i know it is very frasturating.

Thanks.
hello eylmy, i think im gonna lose my mind sometimes soon. HO got my passaport but my case worker doesn t have it. its gonna be 8 months this friday. i dont know whether they gonna fin it or not :( :( :(