ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of address ahead of FLR(M) Extention

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Beecarls2009
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Change of address ahead of FLR(M) Extention

Post by Beecarls2009 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:31 am

Hello,
My initial 30 month grant is due to expire in September 2023. We have stayed at our current accommodation since the last grant and have all utilities etc in our joint names. (Evidence of cohabitation)
We are looking to move to a new place between May to June. I would need to apply for an extension in August.
1. Could the change of address affect our evidence of cohabitation as we will have only 2 months worth of evidence from our new address ?
2. If yes, what are the options available to me?
3. Would it concern UKVI if the property is in one spouses name as we are looking to take advantage of tax reliefs or tax benefits by purchasing property separately.

Thanks in advance for all responses

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Change of address ahead of FLR(M) Extention

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:31 am

Beecarls2009 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:31 am
Hello,
My initial 30 month grant is due to expire in September 2023. We have stayed at our current accommodation since the last grant and have all utilities etc in our joint names. (Evidence of cohabitation)
We are looking to move to a new place between May to June. I would need to apply for an extension in August.
1. Could the change of address affect our evidence of cohabitation as we will have only 2 months worth of evidence from our new address ?
2. If yes, what are the options available to me?
3. Would it concern UKVI if the property is in one spouses name as we are looking to take advantage of tax reliefs or tax benefits by purchasing property separately.

Thanks in advance for all responses
No to all your questions above.

Beecarls2009
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ghana

Re: Change of address ahead of FLR(M) Extention

Post by Beecarls2009 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:16 am

Thank you