ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Skilled worker to ILR Bonus enquiry from other company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mhsefat
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Skilled worker to ILR Bonus enquiry from other company

Post by Mhsefat » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:44 pm

Hi,

I'm getting salary from my sponsored company and sometimes i get a lam sum bonus from a different company for some referral and they pay me directly to my bank account by transfer, is it gonna be any problem to my ILR? even its never appeared on my HMRC account.

May I know also what documents I need to submit for ILR from skilled worker.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Skilled worker to ILR Bonus enquiry from other company

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:47 pm

This has nothing to do with your visa or ILR. Needless to say that you should declare any non-PAYE income in your yearly self-assessment as per the law. For ILR, the online system tell you what you need to upload
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mhsefat
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Mhsefat » Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:20 pm

zimba wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:47 pm
This has nothing to do with your visa or ILR. Needless to say that you should declare any non-PAYE income in your yearly self-assessment as per the law. For ILR, the online system tell you what you need to upload
thank you for your reply.

Do you know based on your experience that Home office will check bank history/credit report or find out for my bonus that i earn from other company? thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:58 am

No they won't
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice