ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved but Varied application fees still not refunded

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mk074
Pakistan

ILR Approved but Varied application fees still not refunded

Post by mk074 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:30 am

Dear All,
Apologies if this is answered before. I need some help please to get home office email address to request refund of varied application (PBS Dependent extension)

I applied for my wife PBS dependent extension visa in December 2022 and paid IHS fees and Visa fees ( £3100). In Feb, 2023, I varied her application to ILR(SO) and request HO to consider new application and issue refund on PBS dependent extension application. I did provide reference of application number in the ILR application

Her ILR was approved end of February but visa fees for PBS dependent application/IHS is still not refunded which is £3100. Please can you some kindly advise where I need to write down to request refund as i applied visa on my own to save cost. Solicitor is asking for stupid money to get the money refunded and I am really tight on budget

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Approved but Varied application fees still not refunded

Post by zimba » Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:58 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mk074
Pakistan

Post by mk074 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:00 am

Thank you Zimba

mk074
Pakistan

Post by mk074 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:22 pm

Hi Zimba,

I am unable to find any email address for Tier1 Entrepreneur extension application refund. Also, tried to ring call center number and not being able to connect to anyone. I am bit lost sorry. Please can you assist if someone has gone through the same situation

mk074
Pakistan

Post by mk074 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:01 am

IHS fees has been refunded by UKVI so just waiting for £1292 visa fees to be refunded.
Thank you Zimba for your help

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:07 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice