ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on Bank Statement please?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hussain2017
England

Probationary Period in Contract Help?

Post by hussain2017 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:21 am

Hello;

I am a British Citizen. I want to apply for my wifes Spouse Visa in 6-7 months.
I am due to start work at British Airways in UK this month.

I am a new employee and just joining the company this month. I will be earning a salary of £20,549 per year and it will be a equally divided salary which will be paid each month. So, £1,712 gross before tax and £1,499 after tax per month. This means i meet the minimum financial requirement.

My concern is that the employment contract states that i will be on a probation period for 9 MONTHS and after that my employment will be confirmed or terminated (with a week notice). The questions i want to ask are;

- Will this probationary period cause any issues for me after 6 months when i want to apply for my wifes spouse visa such as; when i ask them for proof such as an Employers letter?

- Will the employers letter state that i am employed by the company full time permanently when i apply after 6 months? Or Will it state something else which would cause an issue for me and my wifes application at that time?

- Or any other obstacle this could cause?

I just want to make sure that after 6 months when i ask for an employers letter nothing creates an issue for me, my time is not wasted and i can apply smoothly for my wifes visa.

Thank you.

hussain2017
England

Re: Probationary Period in Contract Help?

Post by hussain2017 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:44 pm

If someone can help answer this i will really appreciate it.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Probationary Period in Contract Help?

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:44 am

hussain2017 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:44 pm
If someone can help answer this i will really appreciate it.

Thanks
You will get response when someone with the knowledge to provide clarity or who has experienced same comes across your question.

hussain2017
England

Advice on Bank Statement please?

Post by hussain2017 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:39 pm

I have just started my job at British Airways on 22,100per year. I am on a 9 month probationary period. Would that be a problem for my wifes spouse visa application?

Also i want information on how the money should show on my bank statement? Like aslon as the money shows in my account each month is that ok ? Or are there limitations aswell on much i can spend per month so that it shows there is sufficient money left each month to show that i would be able to cover the expenses of my spouse? I currently recieve £1800 per month after taxes per month.

Last question is in my first month the wages i recieved covered a 5 week period as i joined middle of april and recieved my wages of 2,200 at the end of may. Is that ok to show wages for the first month?

Thank you. Much support is appreciated.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Advice on Bank Statement please?

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:29 pm

hussain2017 wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:39 pm
I have just started my job at British Airways on 22,100per year. I am on a 9 month probationary period. Would that be a problem for my wifes spouse visa application? No

Also i want information on how the money should show on my bank statement? Like aslon as the money shows in my account each month is that ok ? Or are there limitations aswell on much i can spend per month so that it shows there is sufficient money left each month to show that i would be able to cover the expenses of my spouse? No I currently recieve £1800 per month after taxes per month. That's more than enough, a gross income of £1,550 will tide you over the financial threshold requirements

Last question is in my first month the wages i recieved covered a 5 week period as i joined middle of april and recieved my wages of 2,200 at the end of may. Is that ok to show wages for the first month?
Won't be an issue
Thank you. Much support is appreciated.
Congratulations on the new job and wish you successful outcome for your spouse application.

hussain2017
England

Re: Advice on Bank Statement please?

Post by hussain2017 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:50 pm

Thank you god bless you