ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending Daughter Back

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bpatmens
England

Sending Daughter Back

Post by bpatmens » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:28 pm

Hello Good People, I need some help once again as usual. My sister has just arrived on a spouse visa with her 3-year-old daughter. However, due to child care, she wants to send her daughter back home so that she will be able to work as she is struggling with child care. She is planning to visit and bring her daughter back to England every six months for some time and return her again. I want to know if this is going to affect the child’s status when they are due for renewal after 2 and half years. Please advise all knowledgeable members on this route.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Sending Daughter Back

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:42 pm

There is no absence limit for spouse and no absence limit for children especially.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:42 am

bpatmens wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:28 pm
Hello Good People, I need some help once again as usual. My sister has just arrived on a spouse visa with her 3-year-old daughter. However, due to child care, she wants to send her daughter back home so that she will be able to work as she is struggling with child care. She is planning to visit and bring her daughter back to England every six months for some time and return her again. I want to know if this is going to affect the child’s status when they are due for renewal after 2 and half years. Just to bring the daughter back into UK and apply together for Extension Please advise all knowledgeable members on this route.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:23 am

Permission is also subject to a two years absence limit.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bpatmens
England

Post by bpatmens » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:05 am

vinny wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:23 am
Thank you very much Vinny. So if I understand your response, this will not affect the daughter's renewal after 2 and half years?

bpatmens
England

Post by bpatmens » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:29 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:42 pm
There is no absence limit for spouse and no absence limit for children especially.
Thank you so much CR001. I am very grateful

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:03 pm

bpatmens wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:05 am
vinny wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:23 am
Thank you very much Vinny. So if I understand your response, this will not affect the daughter's renewal after 2 and half years?
No. But if she was absent for over two continuous years, then I am unsure if she requires another entry clearance to return?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bpatmens
England

Post by bpatmens » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:49 pm

Thank you once again. She will not be there for even one year continuous. She is planing to visit and bring her back every 6 months for some time in England then send her back.