ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Psw processing times,please

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hanna

Psw processing times,please

Post by hanna » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi,all,I was wondering if someone can tell me about processing times on PSW,becouse I am bit worried.We recieved our application form back from the HO on 5th of August, and we have not had any news since then.It is going to be 3 months in November.Is it taking so long becouse I have a dependant?They send our passports back together with our application form and a letter,saying that now they will consider it.3 months is a long time,should I phone HO?Thanks.

Terrymanland
Newly Registered

Post by Terrymanland » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Hanna,

I couldn't get you, did you mean you got your reference number on 5th August and still waiting for passports to come back?

Cheers,
Sadaf

hanna

Post by hanna » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:11 pm

we got our application form with case reference number and all the documents back on 5th of August,including our passports.And now we dont know what to do next.Why did they send our passports back?It could be becouse our visas are still valid untill April 2009.But Im worried becouse we have been waiting for nearly 3 months.

bhin
Newly Registered

Applying PWS 3mts earlier

Post by bhin » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:34 pm

My student visa is valid until april 2009, I was thinking to apply for PWS soon as I have been awarded an PGDiploma by a college (listed body) as I have fast tracked to 9months from 16 months.

As yours (one of the applicant) situation I doubt to apply now, rather I wait till march.

Does anyone know if we submit application too early(3months) HO won't process it?

thanks