ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E vetting and citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zwei1213
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: E vetting and citizenship application

Post by zwei1213 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:46 am

Hi,

What does ''Disclosure viewed'' means after ''Application process completed'' stage during e vetting process?

Regards

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:51 am

zwei1213 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:46 am
Hi,

What does ''Disclosure viewed'' means after ''Application process completed'' stage during e vetting process?

Regards
It means ISD viewed your disclosure. So from now on you should expect the final approval letter but don't know how long it would take.

zwei1213
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by zwei1213 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:55 am

Thank you for the quick reply,

by final approval letter you mean the citizenship approval letter ? where you have to pay £950 ?
apologies if my questions sound very basic. i have zero knowledge about the whole process.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:56 am

zwei1213 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:55 am

by final approval letter you mean the citizenship approval letter ? where you have to pay £950 ?
apologies if my questions sound very basic. i have zero knowledge about the whole process.
Yes. EVetting is the last stage. Next up (unless ISD asks for more documents) should be a letter asking you to pay 950 euro (not pounds). If paid, you'll get a payment confirmation after a while; after this, last letter should be the invitation to the next ceremony, whenever it may be (usually sent a month or two before the ceremony itself). After attending the ceremony, certificate is mailed to you.
Last edited by meself2 on Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

zwei1213
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by zwei1213 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:58 am

lovely jubbly.

Thanks a million for the swift replies lads, you lot are doing a great job.

Palantir
- thin ice -
Ireland

Post by Palantir » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:23 pm

Last stage unless ISD is doing something shifty and doing it after days to weeks for 2023 applications!
meself2 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:56 am
zwei1213 wrote:

Yes. EVetting is the last stage. Next up (unless ISD asks for more documents) should be a letter asking you to pay 950 euro (not pounds). If paid, you'll get a payment confirmation after a while; after this, last letter should be the invitation to the next ceremony, whenever it may be (usually sent a month or two before the ceremony itself). After attending the ceremony, certificate is mailed to you.

shnav
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by shnav » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:02 pm

meself2 wrote:
zwei1213 wrote:

In the final approval letter, they just ask us to pay 950 eur or is there anything else they ask in usual cases, like, for any other documents to be uploaded or sent (for instance - utility bill, IRP card etc.). Just want to avoid any delays of putting them together.

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:10 pm

shnav wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:02 pm
meself2 wrote:
zwei1213 wrote:

In the final approval letter, they just ask us to pay 950 eur or is there anything else they ask in usual cases, like, for any other documents to be uploaded or sent (for instance - utility bill, IRP card etc.). Just want to avoid any delays of putting them together.
When you register or login to pay for citizenship fee on ISD website it will ask for passport sized photo, scan of your passport's biometric page and scan of your IRP card (if you are nonEU). You need to provide these information to proceed to payment section on ISD's website

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:38 pm

For future reference, emails for me were sent when:
a) Invitation is ready for you to fill out
b) Application is ready for review by ISD
c) Application is reviewed by ISD, and
d) ISD have seen my disclosure.

For other statuses you would need to check tracking.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

bkadirov
Newly Registered
Mood:
Turkey

Post by bkadirov » Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:55 pm

Hi Folks,

I have received e-vetting link today but apparently they spelled my name incorrectly. I emailed to citizenshipvetting@justice.ie and asked them to advise. But as many of you might’ve know how slow they are so, I just wanted to ask here did anybody experience same situation?

sammy singh
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by sammy singh » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:59 pm

If someone had a traffic offence after e vetting disclosure viewed by citizenship dept this person still have to disclose to citizen department

sammy singh
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by sammy singh » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:59 pm

If someone had a traffic offence after e vetting disclosure viewed by citizenship dept this person still have to disclose to citizen department

rodmantotti
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rodmantotti » Sat May 13, 2023 10:39 am

Hello Guys ;

I wanted to give some info/update about my application.

1st of all thanks for that forum. It helped me a lot for getting update and compare my app. To others.

- I have applied in August 2021
- february 2023 I got email for confirm my address
- e vetting form came in march.
- 13th april e vetting viewed.
- may 11th I got decision 🎂 they ask for documents to send for ceremony.

I hope everybody will get good news asap

Good luck to everyone.

luxurylemon
Ireland

Post by luxurylemon » Sat May 13, 2023 1:18 pm

rodmantotti wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:39 am
Hello Guys ;

1st of all thanks for that forum. It helped me a lot for getting update and compare my app. To others.

Good luck to everyone.
Which documents did they ask for?

rodtotti
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rodtotti » Sat May 13, 2023 2:15 pm

luxurylemon wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 1:18 pm
rodmantotti wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:39 am
Hello Guys ;

Good luck to everyone.
Which documents did they ask for?

- 2 Photo (backside application No)
- Copy of GNIB
- Copy of Passport
Sorry for 2nd account. I couldnt login 1st one..

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat May 13, 2023 2:55 pm

rodtotti wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:15 pm
Thanks for sharing.
Do you have to send these photos anywhere or are they just uploaded digitally? Because if you don't send them. how would they know you have a number on the back side?
Or it might be just something they left from the old days when you had to send stuff in and didn't remove it.

rodtotti
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rodtotti » Sat May 13, 2023 4:29 pm

meself2 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:55 pm
rodtotti wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:15 pm
Thanks for sharing.
Do you have to send these photos anywhere or are they just uploaded digitally? Because if you don't send them. how would they know you have a number on the back side?
Or it might be just something they left from the old days when you had to send stuff in and didn't remove it.
I have sent by Post mate of course :) There is no online option. Also they request you to write "Ceremony" on the letter.
They will get on monday then they will send invitation.

Good luck 🙏

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sat May 13, 2023 4:48 pm

Lovely, thank you!
Interesting to know they've returned to paper data, as on the occasions before (see post2109636.html#p2109636 for example) they wanted scans and pictures online. Guess digitalization is not (yet) going forward.

rodtotti
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rodtotti » Sat May 13, 2023 5:20 pm

meself2 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 4:48 pm
Lovely, thank you!
Interesting to know they've returned to paper data, as on the occasions before (see post2109636.html#p2109636 for example) they wanted scans and pictures online. Guess digitalization is not (yet) going forward.
Probably its about your case/application.

I mean I have refugee status and I dont need to pay 950€ also they asked me to send Original of Travel Document.(blue passport)

Good luck

luxurylemon
Ireland

Post by luxurylemon » Sat May 13, 2023 8:16 pm

rodtotti wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 5:20 pm
meself2 wrote:
Lovely, thank you!

I mean I have refugee status and I dont need to pay 950€ also they asked me to send Original of Travel Document.(blue passport)

Good luck
Did you have to send original Passport or original GNIB card or just copies?
Sorry I'm confused, as above you had written copies.

rodtotti
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by rodtotti » Sat May 13, 2023 8:27 pm

luxurylemon wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 8:16 pm
rodtotti wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 5:20 pm
meself2 wrote:
Lovely, thank you!

Good luck
Did you have to send original Passport or original GNIB card or just copies?
Sorry I'm confused, as above you had written copies.

-copy of GNIB
-Copy of My country passport as an ID (X)
-Original Blue passport.(refugee passport)

My case is little different so what I read in letter (copy of your passport)

johndonut
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by johndonut » Thu May 25, 2023 10:35 am

Question:
My spouse and I applied togather via a solicitor. I am the Stamp 1-4 person (moved the Ireland for work). My spouse is a Stamp 3-1g. We applied on the same day with the same documentation for everything except the IDs (although we do hold the same dual citizenship).

I was not sent an invite for evetting email, but my spouse did receive one a few days back. Is this expected/normal? We are both Jan. 2023 applicants.

I have not contacted anyone about anything to date, but I wondered if I am supposed to make an inquiry in this case. Is this something to think about or just put it aside and wait like usual?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:37 am

johndonut wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 10:35 am
Question:
My spouse and I applied togather via a solicitor. I am the Stamp 1-4 person (moved the Ireland for work). My spouse is a Stamp 3-1g. We applied on the same day with the same documentation for everything except the IDs (although we do hold the same dual citizenship).

I was not sent an invite for evetting email, but my spouse did receive one a few days back. Is this expected/normal? We are both Jan. 2023 applicants.

I have not contacted anyone about anything to date, but I wondered if I am supposed to make an inquiry in this case. Is this something to think about or just put it aside and wait like usual?
There's just no visible logic in this. It's happening to a lot of people on the forum, where some applicants in a group get an email while others don't. You applying at the same time doesn't guarantee the same treatment; might just depend on an officer handling this.

johndonut
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by johndonut » Thu May 25, 2023 10:39 am

meself2 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 10:37 am
johndonut wrote:
Question:

There's just no visible logic in this. It's happening to a lot of people on the forum, where some applicants in a group get an email while others don't. You applying at the same time doesn't guarantee the same treatment; might just depend on an officer handling this.
Thanks! I suppose I'll just re-read Kafka and pour another cup of tea.

johndonut
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by johndonut » Thu May 25, 2023 10:41 am

johndonut wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 10:39 am
meself2 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 10:37 am
johndonut wrote:
Question:

Thanks! I suppose I'll just re-read Kafka and pour another cup of tea.
Also, we are Jauary 2022 applicants - not 2023. I didn't want anyone to think I am being unusually impatient.