ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor application query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vishali2010

How to include child in my ILR application

Post by vishali2010 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:10 pm

Good evening all

Currently I'm on partner visa ( My partern is on ILR) and my 12yr old daughter on Dependent visa.

I'm applying for ILR on LR (10 Yr route) and just completed my online application, havent submitted yet.
How can I add my daughter in my application please. I filled the whole application until decleration part and couldnt find any option to add my daughter, can anyone help how and where I can add my daughter on ILR applicaiton or do I have to apply seperately for her

Thank you all and I wish you all happy holidays

Best regards
Vishali

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How to include child in my ILR application

Post by CR001 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:12 pm

10 year long residence ilr doesn't permit you to add dependents on the form. The form is individual and each person who qualifies and is applying must complete their own separate set LR form
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vishali2010

Post by vishali2010 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:44 am

Thank you very much for your quick reply CR001

Sorry, few more queries if anyone can please help

Under documents section, Except the marriage certificate what proof can I provide for proof of relationship status as married

What evidence can I provide to prove active relationship with a child

Also, what doucments can I provide supporting my other reasons to stay in the UK ( Reason I mentioned is my daughter is living in the UK since she was 2yrs and now she is studying Yr 8 and she integarted well into the community and its not reasonable for her to move to other country) : - Can school joining letter suffice

Best regards
Vishali

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:47 am

For ILR based on 10 years long residence, minimal documents are required for SET(LR) applications. You only need, passports covering 10 years, LIUK & English B1 tests and most recent BRP.

Nothing else is required and you should not submit unnecessary documents you think are relevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vishali2010

Post by vishali2010 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:22 pm

Thank you once again CR001

I am on the payment page and it says If I move further I wont be able to edit the application. I want to apply for super priority but I did not see this option so far, I only see the payment to make is £2404, how do I apply for super priiority please.

Best regards
Vishali

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:51 pm

If you pay, you will NOT be able to upgrade to Super Priority.

Super priority is only offered if the service and capacity is available. It is also NOT a guaranteed service.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/online-appli ... l#p2027486

Most users report checking after midnight etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

vishali2010

Post by vishali2010 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:01 pm

Got it. Thank you for all the help CR001 👍

vishali2010

Can minor ILR application be on its own

Post by vishali2010 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:50 am

Hi all

My husband is on ILR. I'm applying ILR on 10yr route. My daughter is 12yrs old and is also eleigible for ILR on 10yr route, but I want to apply for myself now and apply for my daughter after few months, her current visa expires next year. Is that ok to submit her appliaction at later date whilst I apply now.

Best regards
Vishali

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can minor ILR application be on its own

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:11 am

vishali2010 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:50 am
Hi all

My husband is on ILR. I'm applying ILR on 10yr route. My daughter is 12yrs old and is also eleigible for ILR on 10yr route, but I want to apply for myself now and apply for my daughter after few months, her current visa expires next year. Is that ok to submit her appliaction at later date whilst I apply now.

Best regards
Vishali
Topics Merged!!

You have already been that each person applying for ILR based on long residence completes their own form and must meet the requirements individually.

It doesn't matter if you do not apply together or if you apply separately months apart. She has to meet the 10 year ILR requirements on her own.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

vinny

Re: Can minor ILR application be on its own

Post by vinny » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:41 am

Please note changes from 13 April.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vishali2010

Minor application query

Post by vishali2010 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:16 pm

Hi all

Both parents on ILR now, we are applying for our 12yr old daughter ILR, there was a section we need help please

''Does one of your parents have permission on one of the following routes now, or did they have permission on one of the following routes before they were granted settlement? Partner / Parent / Private Life /None''

Am I right in choosing Partner as I was Spouse / Partner Leave to remain before settlement is granted last week

Best regards
Vishali

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Minor application query

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:15 am

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

vishali2010

Re: Minor application query

Post by vishali2010 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:43 pm

Thank You