ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Traffic Fines - Application Query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vetrivel
Newly Registered
Australia

Traffic Fines - Application Query

Post by vetrivel » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:07 am

Hi

I am asking on behalf of my friend

My friend had speeding, disobeyed red light signal, and parking fines

If he mention this in Skilled Worker Visa application would it be a problem to get Visa Grant Successfully?

Is there anyone in this forum received Skilled worker visa grant successfully with these fines?

Looking forward your reply

Thanks in advance

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Traffic Fines - Application Query

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:55 am

Hello

A parking fine is not a fine. It's a bill. It's a bill resulting from using the parking outside its terms and conditions. Parking terms and conditions are not a law. If a shop displays "you can park here for 2 hours" and I stay 3 hours, I am not violating any law. I am merely overstaying their hospitality and they may ask me to pay for the parking (what you call a fine).

That bill is generated by the parking owners or a company working on their behalf.

I don't know why you would go talking about that in an immigration application unless you insist in putting yourself under a bad light.

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: Traffic Fines - Application Query

Post by lolo2 » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:46 pm

Also the application form does not ask for such information.

When filling up the form, that section shows examples or what traffic offences the applicant must declare, and parking fines are not there.

I can understand the concern, but I am not sure where people are reading that every single fine must be declared or that will have an impact on the application outcome.